Sunday, August 25, 2013

Somedays... I wish I could fly back to the day when you were around, and although it would hurt... we'd walk... and walk till it was numb...

But things are different now... and I would not want those days.. and I do not really miss you, but rather that there was someone as opposed to no one...

Ha ha... sounds like I was in an abusive relationship or something eh? Not at all...

I started this blog so I could more or less record quick thought or idea as it came to mind not to be a long series of thoughts... something I'd allow to be public...so there are two thoughts for tonight...that one... and the following...

I love sunday night walks, even by myself, especially with lightening, but sometimes I wish there was thunder and rain too...

No comments:

Post a Comment